Shilien Knight

Hello Players,

I recently started L2Aeron and i'ts my first time playing a high rate server.

My Question is...I was playing SK in low rate server for about 4 years but without raid jewels.
What jewels do you recomment me to use while in PvP and in Oly?

What Armor should i use in PvP and in Oly?

Please dont flame me or hate me. In low i only played with A Grade Armor, Wepon and Jewelery which is easier.

Thank you,

Limette

Comments

• Sorry, SK is crap here, it only works as a SOS bot.
  • Ignore sinclair, he doesnt even know how to play his main class

About sk, at pvp u should go zaken anth tezza baium beleth along with vorpal heavy and agro enemies / use hex arrest para and so on.
    In only when running vorpal heavy when face to face elegia hvy ( more dmg and more drain). About jewels zaken antharas valakas ( switch to tezza vs stunbots or when u use para ) baium aq ( vs mages if u manage to deal some dmg to them early but they manage to stay alive equip beleth, even b. freya necklace and run to win by dmg )

Thats pretty much the basics u need to start off developing ur own gameplay
  • HottyHotty Member
    ^blunt damage is garbage, so dont even try
    in oly abuse the dagger and let enemy buffless(ill curse your whole family tho, even dead ones)
    most people dont rebuff mental shield anyway, so abuse arrest/paralyze
  • deadmanwalking said: About sk, at pvp u should go zaken anth tezza baium beleth along with vorpal heavy and agro enemies / use hex arrest para and so on.
    So... be a bot
  • Protecting ur pt members, providing huge stats boost and weakening your enemy. If thats what u call a bot then sure. Ans I just said the basics, every1 is free to develop their own playstyle
  • ShaaiaShaaia Member
    edited March 21
    Some ppl played H5 servers where the tanks were used to deal OP damage with blunts and so on... But Here staff made the tanks to be played mostly on pts(don't expect standng too much alone in pvp zone as tank, especially if u go vs mages)

So, if u use Sk to protect ur melee party u go STR+5 CON-5 || WIT+4 int-4 +1 elegia Heavy if u want to do some nice damage after sos.. Like deadmanwalk said remember to use ur debufs.. hex, paralys pb etc

For kite u can go Vorpal(more speed def) with DEX+5 CON-5 || WIT+4 so u have more shield def and speed to follow ur archers.. Some Sk use -8 or -9STR on kite parties(which I wouldn't recommend)

Jewels: Use QA(more critical and hold chance) and if mages/slh annoying u swap to beleth
    Anthas, zaken always
    Valakas(more damage) -> swap to Teza to paralysis/stun

The thing is to practice practice and have all in ur inventory
    PS: U can put ur agression in -Pdef and ur Aura of Hate in -Patk.. or both in -pdef... try out
  • SinclairSinclair Member
    edited March 21
    -5 CON = instant dead ST.

Damage tanks (ST/HK) are crap here, that's a fact. Those are class capable of solo pvp but here thay cant kill anything and cant protect anything the way Defensive Tanks (ET/PK) can... So they are basically useless.

If you want to play ST, find an active Clan and play like an aggro/sos bot for them to kill, there's just no other way.
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    Sinclair said: Damage tanks (ST/HK) are crap here,
    HK deal op dmg w/ pt w/o pt,,,, SK u can make him usefull alone too,

-STR + 3 DEX - 3
    -STR + 2 CON - 2
    -WIT + 4 INT -4

SUB skills ; barrier, s.spirit + resist critical

set vesper noble (main) elegia (second) vorpal (pt)
    at least u play a team game

• SinclairSinclair Member
    edited March 21
    He will attack so slowly and still do crappy dmg compared to what he will get...

The problem is that in here (Aeron) Vampirics are nerfed... ST w/o vamp cant do anything.

Maybe he can try the dyes you said but lose resist crtiical and add critical chance to play with health sword, vesper noble set and maybe +STR+Passive Vampirc augment.

I love ST (second fav class), but is so useless here unless you play in pts u.u
  • oneho3oneho3 Member
    -damage tanks
    -SK

pick one
  • AvolationAvolation Member
    edited March 21
    Wolfaa said: SUB skills ; barrier, s.spirit + resist critical
    XAXAXA then u ask why i'm calling u clown
  • KirbitoKirbito Member
    Resist critical certi on tank? Old aeron was possible but not on new aeron
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    ask what ? like i give a fuk for what u say :)

he wanted to play SK to deal dmg, prolly he will play with zerks, critical cert's is good for him in this case.
    w.e i dont use this cert in any class since 2010
  • I haven't played SK in H5 in PvP more than 3h and 6h in oly yet I know more about the class than SK mains. How the fuck did that happen?
  • XAXAXA this wolfaa top clown ever i swear
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    edited March 21
    prolly u use UD or Haste as cert on SK that opens once a day..... and u call me "top clown" jejejej gg forum warrior
  • ShaaiaShaaia Member
    edited March 21
    Sinclair said: -5 CON = instant dead ST.
    -5CON = INSTANT DEAD? gl insta killing ma tank xd
  • UD....okay.
    I would actually actually use anything else but def certis.
  • WHAT UD?????????????????????????????????? U REALIZE U CAN'T FKING ADD UD/CRT RESIST ON TANKS?????????????????? useless brasilian
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    test byurself and shut up pls :)
  • like i will bother logging just to test smth that can't be added but if they made them addable that's +1 reason to not play on server
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    thats why u're a forum warrior :)
  • EnkaiEnkai Member
    wolfaa u leave me speachless, wow
    about that sinclair clown spaming nonsense, its a high rate with 234234234 buffs/dances, u cant let a tank do damage like DDs cuz it will always be overpowered, think that on low rates u get damage but u sacrifice lots of defensive buffs, here u not, sometimes i wonder if u ppl use ur brain or not.
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    thx
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    edited March 21
    @Avolation im kidding with u dude
    dont be mad.. it doenst works jaaj
    in the beginning was working, but they fixed it mounth's ago
  • oneho3oneho3 Member
    Everybody cries about debuffs yet noone uses resist trait cert, gg
  • AvolationAvolation Member
    edited March 21
    Wolfaa said: mounth'
    no habla mongolian

Wolfaa said: im kidding with u dude
    Wolfaa said: SUB skills ; barrier, s.spirit + resist critical
    Wolfaa said: test byurself and shut up pls :)
    THE LOGIC IS REAL MAN
  • WolfaaWolfaa Member
    w.e im just trolling :)
  • LimetteLimette Member
    HAHAHA!!! SOME COMMENTS ARE SO FUNNY!
  • "trolling" after getting mouth shuted we reroll on trolling sure